Monday, March 16, 2009

Spring 09

Spring 09 quarter will start in the near future and for the first time in a year and a half I will be in Corona for more than 6 months (pending internship opportunities). A lot has changed since the last post and you guys are in for a treat. A new blog has started.....Fear No Beer, so you can check that out on your free time. Meanwhile I got my fixie up and running, though just discovered a flat tire :(, ruined my morning. I have been getting more into photography and have to give a shout-out to my boy Andrew Hunter who has worked with the likes of Ed Templeton and Curtis Tamm and Jason Reyes who is always an inspiration in the creative aspect of my life. I am in the process of purchasing a Canon EOS 20d to help further my new found hobbie. I have found that I really enjoy the train ride to and from SLO. The scene is beautiful and time goes by so fast, when the sun is out that is.

Time passed pretty fast with 2 movies. The Happening, starring Mark Whalberg (D Hearts gives it 1.5 hearts) and Hamlet 2 [4 hearts (Not 5 only because I saw Coogan's junk) ]

The view from the Pacific Surfliner, the name itself makes you want to take the 10hr train ride from SLO to San Diego everyday!



No comments: